Discover automation opportunities.
Process Mining software makes it possible to visualize and uncover processes performed within the organization, offering unparalleled insights into how business processes really work, and how they can be improved.
But what exactly is Process Mining? At its core, Process Mining is a powerful analytical approach that uses event data from your existing IT systems to visually map out your business processes and makes it possible to benchmark and optimize certain processes.
It helps to identify bottlenecks, inefficiencies, and opportunities for Business Process Optimization, and automation in a more comprehensive way than traditional methods can.
How process mining works
From data to visual insights.
The software integrates with the organization’s software solutions where the process mining tooling is collecting all the event data. These logs record every step of your business processes, from Purchase Orders to Customer Service interactions.
The software then displays a clear visualization of the processes by interactive dashboarding and analysis. The Process Mining insights offer the first step towards process automation and continuous Business Process Optimization.
Process Mining tools
The best solutions for your business process optimization.
The market offers a variety of Process Mining software, each with unique features. At OptiMinds we make use of the Celonis and Microsoft Power Automate Process Mining solutions. We compare their functionalities, ease of use, customizations, and how they fit into your business needs.
Benefits of Process Mining
From data to Business Value.
Process mining is the starting point for data-driven Business Process Optimization.
Boost process efficiency
Uncover inefficiencies by data-driven results to streamline operations.
Compliance and Risk management
Comply with internal and external standards while continuously benchmark the compliance.
Understand where inefficiencies lie, streamline processes, reduce cycle times, and improve overall efficiencies.
Enhanced customer satisfaction
Improve process speed and quality to enhance customer experience.
Process Mining implementation
Maxime results with strategic discovery and analytics deployment.
The strategic implementation of Process Mining is a project that requires careful planning and execution to maximize business value.
- Start with strategic objectives: Align process optimization with the company’s strategic objectives and prioritize processes that directly contribute to your long-term goals and competitive advantage.
- Ensure the data quality: The quality of data, and efficient analytics/reporting are crucial to make the best possible strategic decision.
- Engage stakeholders: Involve key stakeholders in the prioritization process. Value process insights into strategic importance of specific processes.
- Iterate and improve: Prioritizing is not a one-time event. As the organization evolves, reevaluate priorities to ensure they align with changing circumstances and objectives.
Continuous process optimization
The foundation for understanding and optimizing processes.
Process insights are crucial for organization:
- Process understanding: The analyzing module allows organizations to visually map out their processes. The visual representation helps teams gain a clear understanding of how tasks and activities flow, who is involved, and where potential issues may arise.
- Identifying inefficiencies: By analyzing process flows and metrics, organizations can pinpoint inefficiencies in their operations. This includes identifying bottlenecks, delays, and deviations from the standard workflow.
- Data-Driven Decision-Making: With data-driven insights, organizations can make informed decisions about process improvements. These decisions are based on quantifiable metrics and evidence, reducing the risk of making changes blindly.
- Optimization: The module facilitates process optimization by highlighting areas that require attention. It enables organizations to streamline operations, reduce costs, and improve overall efficiency.
Process mining use cases
We apply process mining for objective detailed discovery and analysis.
Making use of process mining software we can detect inefficiencies, backlogs, perform root cause analysis, and variant analysis.
With the results we uncover automation opportunities, check compliancy, and enable to compare processes per dimension (company, business unit, customer, supplier, resource, activities, and measuring automation rates) for a variety of use cases.
The Business Process Optimization eGuide.
Explore key insights on process discovery in combination with solutions like RPA, TotalAgility, case management, and continuous optimization. The eGuide offers several tools and insights needed for continuous process optimization, ensuring that your business stays agile and efficient in an ever-evolving market landscape.